When a local inventor had an idea that could change global agriculture on a mass scale, we made it possible.
We worked with a local inventor that came to us with a revolutionary growing idea sketched on a napkin. The sketch needed to be designed and engineered within 48 hours so that the idea could be shared with investors. We quickly got to work and within both timeframe and budget, turned the sketch into professional CAD drawings, giving the client the CD presentation they needed to meet with investors. The resulting thermoformed parts are very unique, very large, and involve the special technical skill needed for a deep draw.
- Apparel, Textiles & Accessories
- Architecture & Interior Design
- Automotive & Motor Vehicle
- Chemicals & Chemical Compounds
- Construction - Building
- Construction - Road
- Electronics, Computers, Hardware & Telecom
- Engineering & Industrial Design