When an innovative start-up needed to upgrade the look of their large-scale, complex equipment, we made it possible.
We worked with an innovative Canadian start-up manufacturer of digital radiography equipment to redesign more than fifteen complex parts, with various contours and undercuts that fit perfectly together. This was a challenge, but working closely with their design team we were able to redesign, and replace their fiberglass external covers with plastic pressure formed covers that gave the equipment the high-quality look it deserved. Later on, when the client’s success grew beyond thermoforming, we also redesigned the parts for injection molding.
- Apparel, Textiles & Accessories
- Architecture & Interior Design
- Automotive & Motor Vehicle
- Chemicals & Chemical Compounds
- Construction - Building
- Construction - Road
- Electronics, Computers, Hardware & Telecom
- Engineering & Industrial Design