When a local grower wanted to develop an urban farm in the city, we made it possible.
A Vancouver entrepreneur wanted to bring an orchard to the city. To do this, we needed to create custom, durable plastic planters for orchard fruit trees that could also blend into the cityscape in an attractive way. We designed a custom 34” tall thermoformed planter that could be easily moved with a pallet jack or forklift. These planters are in use at Terminal and Main Street in Vancouver, and successfully brought an urban farm to the city.
- Apparel, Textiles & Accessories
- Architecture & Interior Design
- Automotive & Motor Vehicle
- Chemicals & Chemical Compounds
- Construction - Building
- Construction - Road
- Electronics, Computers, Hardware & Telecom
- Engineering & Industrial Design